Qualtrics is an online survey software system that is available for many University of Nebraska-Lincoln faculty, students, and staff.
There are many things that make Qualtrics unique. Some of those unique capabilities are:
- Very easy user interface
- Question library includes thousands of existing survey questions
- Piping and branching
- Randomize on three levels
- Customization based on respondent answers to eliminate irrelevant answer choices
- Personalize to refer to the respondent by name or other embedded data
- Track respondent participation and send reminders to nonrespondents
- Save and continue allows respondents to exit and later start where they left off
- Ability to add video and graphics
- Custom reports
- Directly export to a range of files including SPSS
- Translate your questionnaire into over 20 languages
- Time response times down to the millisecond
- Over 85 question types
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION: Contact Kathrine Schwartman at email@example.com
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS: Contact Davis Podany at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL OTHERS: To inquire about your eligibility for a Qualtrics account, please fill out a registration form by clicking this link: https://sbsrc.unl.edu/qualtrics-registration
For questions, please contact SBSRC@unl.edu.
Qualtrics Offline Survey App now available to qualified account holders! Please contact SBSRC at the above email for eligibility and set up.
Already set up and would like a tutorial? Angie Rushman created this wonderful video to get you started! https://youtu.be/VmPfT0UDMZc?list=PLXY9v4dwQmNmbPq1Ur22IU7kwDlBc6Prw
Questions about the offline app? Contact Angie the Expert at email@example.com